Cyber Group Studios is a multi-awarded independent French producer and distributor specialized in top quality kids programming with strong international appeal. The company was created in 2005 by a team of top executives with more than 30 years of experience with industry leaders such as The Walt Disney Company, Sony, BBC, Virgin, etc.
In 6 years, Cyber Group Studios has become one of the leaders in youth programming. The company has built a catalog of series (all HD – 2D, 3D or CGI) representing 368 half-hours, targeted at children aged 2 to 14, tweens and family. In 2010, with 27 hours of new productions, Cyber Group Studios was ranked #1 of the list of 27 most active French producers made by the CNC.
The company’s distribution is focusing on the international market and has programs on air on the biggest terrestrial channels worldwide (CBC, PBS, France TV, Radio Canada, BBC, Rai) as well as on the major kids dedicated networks : Disney, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, etc.
Description du poste
Intern's tasks and responsibilities in the Department of International Sales:
• General assistance to the overseas prospection through contacts such as TV Channels, Media distributors, Producers and Rights Holders.
• General assistance to the preparation and planning of International Audiovisual Markets and Individual business trips.
• Contact clients to collect information about airing dates and ratings.
• Submission of programs to international film festivals, competitions in certain Markets and press and promotion websites.
• Management of the flux of videos inside the Department (FTP server, DVDs, iPads).
• Delivery of promotional material.
• Fill the database of the Department.
• Stock management of promotional material.
• Promotional mailings.
• General assistance of the Department.
Internship. No less than 5 months.
Description du profil recherché
“Convention de stage” (Internship document from school/University) is needed.
Ideal level: “Ecole de commerce” / “LEA” (Business school)
Resourceful person willing to learn about the commercial exchange in the Media Industry, finding the right balance between mechanical tasks and the contact with international Media companies. The future intern should be able to work independently, doing a meticulous work in order to improve as much as possible his (her) office skills.
Good practice of Excel and general back office activities.
English: fluent (oral, written)
French: At least B2/C1
Date de prise de fonction
French standard internships’ benefits = 30% of minimum wage (SMIC) + 50% Pass Navigo (Metro)
Si l'adresse e-mail de réception des candidatures n'est pas visible, c'est un choix délibéré du recruteur. Merci de le respecter et de transmettre votre candidature (CV + lettre de motivation) en cliquant sur "Postulez"